Pre-Mailing Check List
- Select a target market.
- Provide Print Ready Artwork to Mail Louisville, or, use one of our In-House Designers
- Choose the format, color and type of paper for your mail piece.
- Mail Louisville, Inc. will help you obtain a targeted mail list based on required demographics and merge/purge your list to eliminate costly duplicates.
- Clean your database of undeliverable addresses. We will consult you on the best method of address hygiene which will allow you to reduce over-printing.
- To take advantage of the least expensive postage rates, Mail Louisville, Inc. will advise you on the best mail piece design and barcode placement to meet USPS requirements.
- Select the class of delivery that best meets your needs and budget (1st Class, Standard Mail, Non Profit)
- Choose a method of applying postage; (permit, postage meter or stamps). Permits can be expensive, however, we offer free use of our permits.
- Mail Louisville, Inc. will postal code the database along with performing a merge/purge. We will contact you with approximate postage and total cost of the job prior to mailing.
- Place your print order and request delivery expectations.
- Arrange for payment. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, check or wire prior to mailing.
- In almost all circumstances, your mailing will receive 48 hour service after completion of printing.